Silver Organic Hair Toner
Free Worldwide Shipping (Express Delivery in 1 week)
- Item Type: Hair Toner
- Quantity: 1 piece
- NET WT: 3.4 oz (100 mL)
1. In a non-metal bowl, mix one part of the hair toner with an equal part of 30 volume peroxide.
For short hair, 100 ml of light gray coloring cream and 50 ml of 30 volume peroxide should be enough. For long hair, double the quantities.
2. Brush your hair. Divide it into four sections and secure them with non-metal hair clips.
3. Apply the mixture into the lengths of the hair and wait 35 minutes.
4. If you are dying natural hair, apply the mixture evenly to dry, unwashed hair using the brush. Wait 30 minutes.
5. Rinse abundantly with lukewarm water. Shampoo and condition your hair to seal the cuticle and ensure stable color results.
**If you have darker hair (black or dark brown) you need to bleach firstly your hair
- What color does your hair have to be for the silver toner to work?
It have to be bleached to the yellow color at first
- Is this a direct dye or does this need to have a developer added to it?
This is a toner, you will need to use a developer with it
- How much developer should be used when adding an intensifier?
The mixing ratio is 1:1.5