Linen Permanent Hair Dye Cream - TheKriksters
Free Standard Worldwide Shipping
NET WT: 3.4 oz (100 mL) (enough for short hair, if you have longer than shoulder length hair you need 2 pieces)
- Item Type: Dark Linen Hair Dye Cream
- Quantity: 1pc
- Ingredient: Water-soluble Oils
1. In a non-metal bowl, mix one part linen coloring cream with an equal part of 30 volume peroxide.
For short hair, 100 ml of linen coloring cream and 50 ml of 30 volume peroxide should be enough. For long hair, double the quantities.
2. Brush your hair. Divide it into four sections and secure them with non-metal hair clips.
3. To touch up roots in previously colored hair, apply the mixture evenly to the roots, section by section, and wait 20 minutes. Then massage the mixture into the lengths of the hair. Wait another 10 minutes
4. If you are dying natural hair, apply the mixture evenly to dry, unwashed hair (roots, ends, lengths) using the brush. Wait 30 minutes.
5. Rinse abundantly with lukewarm water. Shampoo and condition your hair to seal the cuticle and ensure stable color results.
**If you have darker hair (black or dark brown) you need to bleach firstly your hair