Lightning Hair Bleach Kit
Free Worldwide Shipping (Express Delivery in 1 week)
The Kit contains:
- Hair Bleaching Powder
- Developer (30 volume)
Bleaching Your Hair At Home For better results, ensure you don’t wash your hair at least 2-3 days prior to the bleach.
- Wear Some Old Clothes, And Put Your Gloves On
- Section Your Hair
- Mix the bleach and developer. You will have to add two parts of the developer for one part of bleach. Ensure there are no lumps, and the mixture is consistent.
- Apply The Bleach. Once you are done with the bottom sections, undo the section you secured away and start applying. As soon as all of your hair is covered in the bleach, cover your hair with a shower cap or a plastic bag. Tip: Apply the color first to the tips and mid-lengths of your hair as they take longer to lighten than your roots. Let the bleach sit for at least 20 minutes before you apply the color to the roots. This can ensure even color (and not lighter roots and dark tips).
- Bleach The Higher Sections
- Once you are done with the bottom sections, undo the section you secured away and start applying. As soon as all of your hair is covered in the bleach, cover it with a shower cap or a plastic bag.
- Sit Back And Wait For The Magic. It is time to sit back and wait for the magic to happen! Do not leave the bleach on for more than 30-45 minutes. Keep checking on the hair periodically to see if the color is lifting to the levels you want. Don’t worry if your hair is turning orange. It is normal for dark hair to turn orange when lightened.
- Wash Your Hair And Let It Dry